Thrive Global is developing a state-of-the-art measurement and behavior change tool to impact individual and organizational well-being and productivity. The marriage of data and analytics, our best-in-class content and science-backed behavior change IP will help people go from knowing what to do to actually doing it, enabling millions of consumers to begin the Thrive behavior change journey. We’re building a best-in-class tech team with a passion for our mission and top-notch skills to help us make this a reality. We are looking for outstanding web engineers to design, innovate and code our behavior change product.
Who We Are Looking For
- An experienced front end engineer with a proven track-record of using software development best practices
- An adaptable and results-driven professional with experience navigating product pivots and successfully shipping product
- A problem solver and creative thinker, who takes pride in writing clean, scalable, well-tested code
- Someone with a solid understanding of how web applications work (including security and session management) and how to integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- A professional who manages time and prioritizes effectively to meet deadlines
- Someone who is energized by the dynamics of a start-up environment, demonstrating flexibility, resourcefulness and high energy to get work done
- A team player who knows how to collaborate and communicate well
Thrive Global’s mission is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a healthier relationship with technology. Recent science has shown that the pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for success is a delusion. We know, instead, that when we prioritize our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity improve dramatically. Thrive Global is committed to accelerating the culture shift that allows people to reclaim their lives and move from merely surviving to thriving.
- 2+ years of industry experience building features and/or products
- Proficiency with front-end frameworks specifically ReactJS.
- Experience building against APIs. Prior experience working in a headless Wordpress environment is a plus.
- Experience working on a large-scale system to make it faster, more scalable, and fault-tolerant.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with minimal direction.
- A love of open source software.
- Comfortable with a start-up environment.
What We Offer
- A mission-driven company that’s truly making difference in the lives of people around the world
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategy
- Human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, vision and dental coverage + 401k program with company match
- Generous paid time-off programs