Authority Partners is seeking Senior Web Developers with top-notch programming skills to join our software engineering team. Web developers will design and write maintainable code, and deliver working features on an aggressive schedule. Successful candidates will communicate in English with other team members, other program teams, and with client stakeholders.
- 5+ years of proven working experience in web programming
- High proficiency coding in Java on Spring or Spring Boot frameworks
- Good working knowledge and experience in Angular 2+ and Typescript
- Experience with SOA, Microservices, and REST Services
- Strong grasp of programming principles
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Proactivity with a focus on getting things done
- Good working knowledge of English Language
- SQL, Unit testing, Test Automation, DevOps
- Experience using team collaboration tools/source control programs
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field would be of great value, but if you’re passionate and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent outweighs degree every time.