We're looking for a Native App Developer with an interest and basic experience in React Native. This project is for a European client of ours in the cloud printing space. As a senior mobile developer, you will architect, design, and implement state of the art experiences on mobile platforms to enable creativity for millions of customers. The project is built upon React Native with multiple native components.
This role offers wide scope, autonomy, and ownership working both independently and with others on a team. You’ll be an influential voice in decisions related to application architecture and feature development. You should have deep end-to-end mobile app knowledge and have experience building optimized, fast-performing apps.
This is a long-term, full-time, remote position. Your working hours must overlap with Europe and you must be available for a daily scrum at 9:00AM GMT +2. If you are not available immediately full-time, please still apply if you can go full time in the near future.
- 5+ years professional experience with native iOS and/or Android development (Swift, Java, etc.)
- Basic experience in React Native and an interest in learning more
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent work experience)
- Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, functional testing, continuous integration, TDD, etc.
- Experience working with Agile engineering practices
- Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Keen interest in staying current with the latest trends and techniques in the industry
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to share knowledge and teach team members about best practices
- Strong UX design skills and sound knowledge of UX best practices with the ability to incorporate into solutions.
- Experience with Appium
This company doesn't have a description yet!