Live anywhere, work remotely with Imajion to develop industry-leading communications solutions for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction sector leveraging Mixed Reality technology such as the HoloLens. Come help us build the first digital teleportation tool for AEC and make your mark in the communications technology landscape with mixed reality. We're seeking an expert who can multiply the power of our conferencing backend for thousands of industry users and new mixed reality capabilities.
- Integration, adaptation, and extension of WebRTC media server capabilities to facilitate Mixed Reality usage scenarios.
- Architecting Media Server back end cloud services in support of high density client connections consisting of hundreds of simultaneous video/voice connections that will also carry composited Virtual 3D content.
- Mentor and help us envision where the future of communications is headed, particularly with respect to MR and VR.
- A strong working background in SFU media servers and WebRTC
- Deep understanding of video streaming and associated protocols such as WebRTC, RTSP, Video Over IP and like communications streaming systems
- Ability to implement cloud based SFU media server load-balancing strategies
- Experience with video compositing (2D a must, 3D a bonus)
- Recent extensive C++ development experience used to adapt and extend Media Server solutions.