Thycotic is looking for a Senior Mac OS X Software Engineer. You will design and develop desktop security products for Mac OS X that consist of an agent communicating to centralized services as well as small desktop applications to interact with the user.
This can be a remote/telecommute position based out of your home office. Reports to the Director of Software Development.
- Design and develop desktop security products for Mac OS X.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing Mac OS X kernel-level drivers.
- 2+ years of Objective C based application development.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Ability to understand other components written in C++, C#/.NET and related technologies and be able to interface with them.
- Strong design skills and full software development lifecycle experience.
- Passionate about writing quality code and constantly honing your development skills.
- Quickly read and understand both new and existing code written in other languages.
- Self-starter, yet highly collaborative with your team via chat and conference calls.
- Ability to look at the “big picture,” coming up with great new ideas, but also executing those ideas and writing the code to make it happen.
- Experience with large codebases and unit testing – mock frameworks, web testing, database testing, etc.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented principles, familiarity of the .NET framework and relational databases running on the back end.
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.