We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to leverage machine learning across the entire eMoney technology portfolio. You will identify, prototype, and deliver high-impact data driven solutions for our products. You will work with our product and development teams to implement machine learning initiatives, setting data science standards and strategy. This role requires a breadth of technology and communication skills to influence and lead the strategic directions.
- Develop key Machine Learning solutions and own the execution pipeline; develop prototypes, implement production models, and work with Product, Ops, and App Development teams to ensure business value is fully realized
- Develop core AI capabilities, e.g., MLAAS, data science architecture, to support machine learning and analytics use cases across all products
- Help set AI and ML strategy across organization, identifying, prioritizing, and capturing high-impact business opportunities for Data Science and AI across entire eMoney portfolio
- Explore new use cases and AI technologies for potential integration into eMoney
- Ensure adoption of ML and Data Scientific approaches, providing guidance and internal consulting to software engineers, business owners, other data scientists
- 2 years working in a data science role
- 4 years of software development experience
- Master’s degree in related field or equivalent years of related experience
- Experience with a variety of Data Science modeling use cases, including customer retention, marketing, digital analytics, segmentation, propensity modeling, etc.
- Experience with data engineering, including consumption of data from relational and non-relational databases, flat files, etc.
- Experience with integration with multiple internal and external systems
- Experience in working in an agile environment to quickly iterate and deliver features to users
- Experience in fintech strongly preferred
- In depth knowledge of software development technologies and best practices for integration with data science: Python, Flask, Django
- In depth knowledge of machine learning technologies: Spark, scikit-learn, deep learning frameworks (e.g., Tensorflow, PyTorch), computer vision, NLP (e.g., SpaCy, NLTK)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work with remote team members in virtual communication channels
- Demonstrated ability to influence, communicate and lead technology and design decisions
- Demonstrated abilities to communicate technology and product needs between product and engineering teams
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive. Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship. Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: an unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.