We are looking for a Developer to join our Salesforce team. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to be a key part of a fast-growing and business-critical function.
The ideal candidate will have solid knowledge of Salesforce development experience as well as good communication skills, excellent IT skills and the flexibility to adapt to the demands of working in a startup styled environment.
You will be working closely with a variety of stakeholders from across the business to continually develop and enhance the capability of our loan origination and CRM functionality. You will need to be hands-on with troubleshooting and issue management as needed.
What’s my day to day going to be like
- Collaborate with analysts, project managers, product and engineering teams at LendInvest to define, design and build the best solutions for our Salesforce Org
- Work with product & engineering teams and 3rd parties to build and maintain integrations with external systems
- Maintain and extend existing Apex and Visualforce code to a high standard
- Help to maintain code quality using Git for source control and participating in weekly code review meetings.
What we need you to have
- Ability to work closely with a diverse group of stakeholders, including remote 3rd parties - an entrepreneurial attitude and ability to engage directly with business users is critical for this role
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of managing change and quality assurance
- Proficient in software tools including Google G Suite and JIRA / Confluence
- Ability to learn fast and understand complex systems and processes
What we’d like you to have
- Salesforce certification(s) to demonstrate your technical proficiency with experience in software development
- Knowledge, skills, and experience of building custom declarative and programmatic applications using both Salesforce classic and Lightning Experience (inc. Apex and Visualforce)
- Experience in transitioning from Classic to Lightning
- Good awareness of the Salesforce ecosystem and associated technologies
- Deep knowledge of and experience with integrations (SOAP, REST, Bulk APIs)
- Object-oriented design and data modelling skills, to develop complex business logic and interfaces
- Experience with source code control tools like Git, GitHub etc
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and processes, including understanding of merging, branching, versioning, labelling and managing the release of code across environments
What you’ll get in return
- Private medical cover (Vitality)
- Matched pension contributions
- Discretionary share-options scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Enhance maternity/paternity pay
- Subsidised gym membership
- Various other discounts/benefits
- Open bar from 5.30pm (4pm on Fridays)
- Cooked lunch on Friday's from a local restaurant
- A selection of breakfast cereals and fresh fruits and snacks available each day
What are we about?
LendInvest (www.lendinvest.com) is the UK’s leading online platform for property finance and investing. Since launching in 2008, LendInvest has lent over £1.5 billion ($1.9 billion) to help buy, build or renovate over 5,000 homes across the UK.
LendInvest uses technology to provide borrowers with short-term bridging finance, development finance and Buy-To-Let; and investors that include retail investors (in our London Stock Exchange listed bond), investors on our Online Investment Platform and some of the world’s largest financial institutions, with stable income secured against property.
LendInvest is still majority owned by the founders and staff of the business, but has also raised equity from the same investors that founded Skype, and early investors in financial technology businesses like Klarna, Stripe and SoFi.
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and value inclusivity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.