NOTE: THIS IS A FULL TIME REMOTE POSITION FOR US BASED CANDIDATES ONLY.
This position is a full time remote employment opportunity. The Software QA Engineer will be full time role working in automation. This position will have a few manual testing duties as needed, but all candidates will need to have proven work experience with automated testing. The candidate will follow the guidelines and principals of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). Each QA Engineer is embedded within a team working side-by-side with other members of the Scrum team. This position requires candidates to be proficient with Selenium and C# as well as knowledge for API's and UI testing.
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using Selenium Webdriver/C#
- Work towards a continuous delivery model with continuous testing as the ultimate goal
- Develop reusable and maintainable automated functional tests to achieve maximum code coverage
- Collaborate with your scrum team to determine the best methods to use to test the acceptance criteria in sprint stories (Unit, API, UI, Performance, etc.)
- Ensure that all automation scripts function properly across all supported browsers, mobile applications and platform.
- Review automated tests of peers and provide suggestions to improve the quality and efficiency of the tests
- Participate in production deployments to validate quality and success of the release
- Monitor issues that arise during testing cycles and mitigate/escalate issues as necessary
- Perform manual testing of test cases on a as needed basis
- 3+ years’ experience using various automated testing tools and methods
- 2+ years' of Selenium Webdriver using C# or Java required
- Experience with testing APIs, Back-End Services, and databases (Microservices testing a plus)
- Hands-on experience with test management tools such as TestRail, Jira, Microsoft Test Manager
- Automated Mobile testing a plus
- Continuous integration or continuous delivery environment knowledge using Jenkins, TeamCity, GIT or equivalent tools preferred
- Knowledge and experience with AWS desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of industry standard quality assurance methodologies, standards and best practices
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, presentation)
- Experience within healthcare related industry is a plus
THIS IS A FULL TIME REMOTE POSITION FOR US BASED CANDIDATES ONLY.