DELIVERY PLATFORM TEAM @HEETCH
The Delivery Platform team's mission is to provide a fast, reliable and scalable continuous delivery platform to support the growth of all Heetch engineering teams.
By joining the team, you'll be in charge of leading its technical vision and creating the best platform for all Heetch engineers.
Our platform and tools are used by developers every day and, empower them by reducing the time to market of a feature, from the time we have an idea, to the time a feature is available to all our passengers and drivers.
We build efficient tooling, share technical knowledge and always look forward to improving our technical stack. This is achieved by taking a transversal approach, which consists in:
• working hand in hand on a regular basis with every team
• enabling the team to gather strong feedbacks on where productivity or reliability can be improved.
Our continuous delivery platform is written in Golang, built with Drone.io and powers hundreds of Go/Elixir microservices on top of Docker.
• Move smart: we measure everything and employ tools and standards to ship code quickly and safely (continuous integration, code review, automated testing).
• Distribute knowledge: we want to scale our team to a point where our contributions do not stop at the company code base. We believe in the Open Source culture and communication with the outside world.
• Unity makes strength: moving people from A to B is not as easy as it sounds but, we always keep calm and support each other.
• Always improve: we value personal progress and want you to look back proudly on what you’ve done.
• Ship small but often: we consistently deliver value to developers to avoid building up frustration caused by long development cycle
• Automate all the things: we think that most maintenance and manual actions can be automated to reduce friction, mistakes and offers a better scaling of the delivery pipeline.
• Strong ownership: our team has a broad scope of responsibilities, and members must with them.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Lead the technical vision of the team and contribute to building its foundations.
• Keep a laser focus on other engineering teams' productivity, efficiency, and reliability.
• Build highly scalable backend systems that power Heetch' continuous delivery platform.
• Collaborate actively with a wide mix of infrastructure engineers, backend engineers, data engineers, and mobile engineers, to figure out the most impacting solutions to build.
• Work from the infrastructure layer to the application layer to help us build a system that processes hundreds of build jobs a day.
• Deliver love and happiness to other developers.
• Experience as a technical lead with evidence of successful delivery of solutions at scale.
• Able to collaborate and communicate on a global scale with other teams to help figure out gaps in our tooling and infrastructure and help drive solutions.
• Strong experience with Go in production.
• Production experience working with microservices.
• Familiarity with continuous integration systems and concepts.
• Experience with Docker in production.
• Experience with Mesos and Kubernetes.
• Experience in the DevOps and DevSecOps spaces.
• Exposure to Drone.io
• Paid conference attendance/travel.
• Heetch credits.
• A Spotify subscription.
• Code retreats and company retreats.
• Travel budget (visit your remote co-workers and our offices).
This company doesn't have a description yet!