Ubiquisoft Technologies is seeking a full-time iOS / Mobile Software Developer to join our development team.
As a member of our team, you will design and build the next generation of software for Ubiquisoft clients and in-house products. From apps that count chicken eggs up to ones used by commercial pilots, the software you develop will be diverse. From initial product concept to production support this position encompasses the full development lifecycle. Each developer works in a private windowed office at our location in Germantown, TN. Remote work is also available for individuals close to the US Central Time Zone.
- Product concept, design, and storyboarding for clients and internal projects
- Coding, Internal testing, and Distribution management
- People skills and clear verbal communication
- Experience with iOS development
- Swift development experience
- A passion for app design and aesthetics
- Apple AppStore and TestFlight familiarity
- Familiarity with general and mobile-specific design patterns
- A true passion to be self-taught and explore new technologies on your own
- Ability to research and resolve programming problems independently
- Open to accepting feedback and ability to follow the direction of technical leads
- High school diploma or equivalent
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States and pass a criminal background check.
- At this point, H1-B Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position
Nice to have
- Android (or Java) development experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent training
- Graphics design experience or training
- App Store deployed examples
- Objective-C experience (new development in Swift)
- RESTful API backend integration and/or development (Java) experience