This position is for US residents only.
In addition to front-end capabilities, candidates with the ability to code modules, write API's and work with databases will be given priority.
Must have the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical resources. We are looking for someone that enjoys being part of a team and will offer feedback and ideas in order to design and develop the most solid and extensible products for our clients.
We want a leader, an ideas person, and someone that is eager to work on multiple challenging projects, sometimes simultaneously.
What we expect in a candidate:
- BS in Computer Science, BS in closely related discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Candidate must be located within the US, but can be located anywhere around the country
- 2+ years experience with Drupal development including experience with Drupal 8
- At least 5 years experience with front-end development
- Effective communication skills (written and oral)
- Problem-solving and creative mindset
- Experience thriving in a high-performance, results-oriented organization
- Experience and proficiency in interacting with external clients
- Experience with Ruby on Rails a plus
This company doesn't have a description yet!