More than 500,000 unique users visit Auth0.com each month due to our compelling content and the functionality of our identity platform. Your customers will range from 2 developers in a dorm room to the largest enterprises on the planet, and everyone in between.Due to explosive growth we are recruiting an entrepreneurial, creative and analytical Director of Product Management to help lead and scale our product planning, development and innovation efforts to continue delivering the most advanced authentication and authorization SaaS on the market. While this is a leadership role, it requires someone who has the capability to roll up their sleeves and make an immediate impact.Your responsibilities will include:
- Understand the company’s strategic priorities and drive product vision in alignment.
- Own and execute a product roadmap, using agile principles, through backlog management and user story development.
- Evangelize the product roadmap both with internal stakeholders as well as with customers.
- Use data and customer input to discover and design solutions that make our customers successful.
- Work closely with the engineering and design teams to build the next generation of Identity products.
- Collaborate with the marketing to develop strong go to market strategies and plans.
- Lead, mentor and coach a mix of new and seasoned product managers, working with geographically distributed teams.
- You have 6+ years experience in managing Product Managers and a portfolio of multiple products and teams.
- You have experience in the identity and access management (IAM) domain.
- You have experienced high growth in a short period of time and are comfortable with putting systems in place and adjusting and adapting when needed.
- You are a compelling storyteller with experience communicating concepts and ideas to engineers and creatives alike.
- You are outcome-oriented and understand how to use OKRs, product usage data, and the like to motivate your team and assess the impact of their work.
- You are experienced with and champion collaborative product development, working directly with your colleagues in engineering and design to build products our customers will love.
- You have good instincts but match that with deep analytical thinking to focus on the things that matter most.
- You are comfortable leading and managing widely distributed teams (geography and time). This is core to our culture.
- You care about culture and values and like to be a steward for values such as transparency, collaboration, inclusiveness, accountability and experimentation.
- You ideally have contributed to or led the development of products for technical audiences, such as developers and architects.
- You ideally have experience in the identity and access management (IAM) domain.