Critical Mass is currently looking for a Technology Director to lead a growing team on a new client. Working with Adobe Experience Manager and the Marketing Cloud, you will have the opportunity to deliver a class-leading marketing platform. This role requires the ability to architect a solution, lead a development team, collaborate in a cross-discipline capacity, and be Critical Mass’s client–facing technical voice. At times, this will also include prototyping out new features on AEM, the Experience Cloud, or with other supporting technologies.
Critical Mass is an experience design agency that uses technology to deliver amazing experiences for our clients & their customers. The marketing industry is constantly evolving, and as such, delivers the opportunity to work on new, high exposure projects using industry leading technologies. We work hard, have a lot of fun along the way and hope you’ll join us.
- Collaborate with the Project Managers, Creative, Marketing Science, and Account leads to design, develop, and deliver digital marketing projects within the Adobe Experience Manager platform
- Lead the systems architecture and development teams to deliver the overall solution
- Lead and mentor the developers on the AEM team, ensuring that development standards and best practices are being followed
- Collaborate and coordinate with the other AEM experts at Critical Mass
- Responsible for building and managing the development team
- Build atop CM's architecture and development best practices
- Provide project estimates and manage development teams through deliver process
- Ensure successful involvement of Producer, Quality Assurance and DevOps team
- Experience delivering projects within Adobe Experience Manager 6, preferably 6.3 or newer.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration across geographies
- Experience with leading a distributed team utilizing modern communication tools (Slack, etc.)
- Familiarity with Atlassian project management tools, i.e. Jira, Confluence
- Ability to communicate with clients daily, acting as a representative of Critical Mass from a technical & business development standpoint
- Ability to work with client vendors to build solutions on-budget and on-time
- Working knowledge of web development tools and technologies including HTML, CSS, and ES6
- Ability and desire to thrive in a fast-paced, solution-oriented environment
- Public speaking or writing experience
- Familiarity with accessible (WCAG) design and delivery principles
- Salesforce integration experience
- Healthcare or Insurance industry experience